Hello again

Hello again

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Recovering well at home. Thanks Everyone ;)


10th March, 2020

Hi Everybody, Ashling here. 
I just wanted to say thank you so much, for all your love, support and prayers over the last month. They have been hugely appreciated by me and my family. The whole entire hospital stay went really well, the nurses were gorgeous, and doctors were really relaxed and kind. I am delighted to be home now, it’s great to have my own space again without people constantly coming in and out (nurses and doctors). Another thing that’s great about being home is being with Patch! We are having so many cuddles, the odd time she literally lies on my arm! I have been doing home physio 4x a day, which is basically just repeating what I was doing in the hospital. Next week or the week after we are going to start at the Wilson centre which will be good too. I got into the pool yesterday, which felt great so I am hopefully going to be in there most days. My least favourite thing about being in the hospital was probably the day after surgery when I had the breathing tube! I didn’t like it because I couldn’t talk, and as most of you probably know I am a chatterbox! My favourite part was probably, the nurses because they were so kind, although I loved it when visitors came in as well. Although overall I think my back surgery went pretty well, and I am very happy I got home as early as I did.  

Thank you all again for all the support, love, prayers, food and gifts you have given me and my family. I am super grateful! I hope you all have a great week.
Lots of love,
Ashling & Patch
          💕❤️🎉




No comments:

Post a Comment